Welcome to A Wandaful Thing and my 2nd Linkup Party of 2018. Thanks to all who have linked up in the past. Hey, if you’re new here, welcome! I appreciate each and every one of you who continue to come back and hang out with me. I am so impressed by all your creativity and talent that I want to share it with the world. I’m always interested to see what vintage goodies, finds and projects you all have to share but today I want to see what you have created with your vintage images.
I hope you like the cards I am going to share but first here is a card that my friend and fellow blogger made – she blogs over at Youcanalwaysstartnow.
I found the next one at Stamp With Sandy I love her use of vintage images, the car is a true classic.
This one was made with my Cricut machine, I love old vintage telephones.
But now the fun begins, I can’t wait to see what you made, thanks for partying – link is at the very end of the post.
1. Content: Submit up to three posts that involve your vintage image cards or crafts, DIYs etc. No shops or direct advertising, please.
2. Reminder: No recipe links, please.
3. Link-back: I’d love it if you would include a text link back to the party in your linked post.
4. Visitation: Please visit other blog posts — after all that’s what a link-up is all about. When pinning please go to the source of the photo to pin it so the originator of the post gets the credit.
5. Hostess Love: Consider following your party hostesses’ blog and/or one or more forms of social media. I love connecting with each of my guests and will be highlighting features on all of my social media.
6. Spread the Word: Consider mentioning A Wandaful Thing Vintage Link Party on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
7. Giveaway: Keep in mind that from time to time I will be giving away what I make from my vintage challenge.
8. Permission: By linking up to A Wandaful thing you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them) and you give your hostess permission to feature them on social media or a blog party with a link back to your blog. You will likewise assert that the content of the post is your own.