Who is Wanda P. Mulley?
Hey there! I’m Wanda. I started this blog back in 2013 when I moved from East to West. My goal was to share some of my vintage thrifting, antiquing and decorating adventures (with some of the stuff I’ve thrifted) along with a little bit or making and baking. Since then, the blog took a few different turns going from hobby blogging to running an online subscription box – that was fun! I took a break (just over a year) and am now ready to get back into the things I always loved to do and share them with you.
Originally from Cape Breton Island in Nova Scotia I currently live in Alberta. I live in a “bachorlette” apartment while my partner and I renovate a farm house. Oh yeah, I’m learning the ins and outs of farm life.
A Wandaful Thing has always been a modge podge of inspiration cataloging any and all of my passions. Lately, my focus has been on making my blog look spiffier as well as home decor ideas, and all things vintage. If this sounds interesting, you’re in the right place.
- I’m an HR professional by trade.
- I have been blogging for a decade now and amongst friends, family and colleagues, I have become a go-to resource for anyone looking to learn or collect all things vintage.
- I have a busy FB Marketplace presence having my own page for selling the vintage and antique items I can actually part with.
- I am an avid crafter, dabbling with my favourite brand of Cricut machine and tools. My latest hobbies include traditional rug hooking and needle felting.
- I work with other bloggers and collaborate on projects, podcasts, challenges and more.
What I wish for A Wandaful Thing
A the blog grows, I hope what I share will become a wealth of “wandaful” things to help make your life a bit more beautiful and informed, maybe just a tad bit more vintage too (hey a girl can hope)