A WandafulThing 12 Days of Christmas 2020 – Day 5
Thank you for joining me for my 12 Days of Christmas 2020.
If you missed the previous 4 days- there will be a link at the end of this post.
This year I am going back to basics of why I started my blog and that was to inspire you to make, bake, create and decorate, all on a budget of course. From now until the end of November, I will share some simple, easy and budget friendly ideas just in time for the holidays.
Day 5: No Bake Energy Balls
If you are looking for the perfect little snack to help curb your sweet craving, these no bake energy balls provide the perfect mid-day boost for you or any member of your family. Made with just four wholesome and filling ingredients.
Here is what you need:
- 1 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup natural creamy peanut butter or Peabutter – (if you have an allergy to peanut butter (boo – I do))
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup honey
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well until all ingredients are coated.
- Scoop the mixture using a 1 tablespoon measuring spoon and roll into balls.
- Refrigerate on lined baking sheet for 1 hour or until firm.
- Store refrigerated in tightly covered container until ready to eat.
You can take these no bake energy balls up a notch by dipping in melted chocolate. Once energy bites are dipped in melted chocolate, return to parchment paper and refrigerate for another hour until the chocolate is set. They would make a great hostess gift, great neighbor gifts and of course a healthy snack to leave for Santa.
Easy, no bake energy balls. It’s AWandafulThing!
You can follow me at all these lovely places:
Thanks for stopping by….until next time.