A WandafulThing 12 Days of Christmas 2020 – Day 2
Thank you for joining me for my 12 Days of Christmas 2020.
If you missed Day 1- there will be a link to at the end of this post.
I’m so excited that my 12 Days of Christmas has begun. I usually try to stick to a theme each year, but this year I am going back to the basics of why I started my blog and that was to inspire you to make, bake, create and decorate. Over the next four weeks I will share some simple, easy and budget friendly ideas just in time for the holidays.
Day 2: Painted glass jar votive holder
For these cute little jars you will need:
- two clean clear jars (lids optional)
- acrylic paint (I used red and green)
- vinyl stickers – you can make your own if you have a Cricut die cutting machine or purchase them from the $$ store. It doesn’t matter what color they are as you will remove them after you paint the jars
- apply the stickers to the front of the jars and then apply two or three coats of paint over the outside of the jar including the sticker. Let dry completely and then remove the stickers from the jar.
- Apply a coat of mod podge over the jars and let this dry completely. If you decide to use the lids of the jars you can also apply a coat of mod podge on the top of the jar and cover with a sprinkling of epsom salt. Let dry completely and your votive holders will be ready to use.
See below for visual instructions:
Simple, easy, inexpensive decorations for the holidays. It’s AWandafulThing!
Don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss out on any upcoming make, bake, create or decorating ideas!
Day 1- 12 Days of Christmas 2020 – Papercraft Angel
You can follow me at all these lovely places:
Thanks for stopping by….until next time.