The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers to award our peers. Each blogger nominated for the award is asked to nominate 10 other bloggers that they admire or are inspired by. It’s an honor to be recognized, and a wonderful opportunity to encourage others to keep doing what they love.
I was nominated by Amelia from https://youcanalwaysstartnow.wordpress.com, Who is not only a friend but a fellow blogger. Thank you Amelia for nominating me.
RULES FOR THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
- Thank the person who nominated you and then provide a link back to their blog.
- List the Sunshine Blogger Award Rules and display the logo on your site.
- Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions given by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 new questions.
- Notify the nominees of their nomination.
Questions Amelia posed to me.
- Favorite comfort food. Apple pie(homemade of course)
- Favorite place you have visited. I think Stone Henge.
- What TV show you are currently binging on – or maybe you don’t watch TV. Hand of God on Prime
- Favorite book and why? The Secret Garden as it contains powerful truths just beneath the surface. There is always a level at which the story is telling children about more than just events; it is telling them about the nature of life. That is what Roger Ebert said about the movie but it is true for the book as well.
- What is the meaning behind your blog name? I was trying to find something catchy that was personal :0)
- If you had a superpower what would it be? Flying
- How do you go about getting blog post ideas? As I am a vintage buyer and seller and I am a Chalk Couture Designer, a lot of my post ideas come from repurposing or revamping some of those items.
- If you wrote a non-fiction book what would the title be? Henry’s Haven (my deceased dad and my favorite place where we use to hunt for sea glass together).
- Do you have a goal you want to accomplish before the end of the year? Host two Chalk Couture workshops.
- What is on your playlist? Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit because I have tickets to see them in September.
My nominees are…….
Questions for my nominees.
- Do you ever shop at thrift stores?
- What is your best childhood memory?
- If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
- If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
- How do you spend your free time?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Are you a coffee or tea lover (or both)?
- Could you live without the internet?
- Do you have a goal you want to accomplish before the end of the year?
- What is your favorite time of year and why?