The following posts are my top 15 favorites for 2015. These posts (and those responsible for them) inspired me, helped me, challenged me and impressed me.
Without further adieu…I hope you enjoy them as much I as did.
- Farmhouse Master Bedroom redo from Prodigal Pieces – so many vintage pieces – LOVE IT!!
2. DIY Bathroom Vanity by Shanty 2 Chic – this post comes complete with downloadable building plans. I simply adore this idea as my “only” bathroom is about this size and it has been hard to find a small vanity that will fit. I hope I am able to try this project in 2016.
3. This inspiration board from is from my friend Amelia at You Can Always Start Now. I am envious of how full her board is but also inspired to make one of my own.
4. Old rusty bucket turned into a flower-pot from Petticoat Junktion – this woman makes so many cool things from vintage and flea market finds – you just have to check her out.
5. Under 30 minutes, easy, gorgeous Spring Wreath from the Bold Abode.
6. DIY coasters and tutorial from Gretchen at Boxy Colonial – she has them entitled coasters for Christmas but you could make them for any occasion – adorable.
7. I have been a BIG fan of Donna at Funk Junk Interiors for a few years now and she has a been an inspiration for some of my own projects. She actually gets two spots on my list this year. This toilet tissue holder made from a crate and an old license plate and (see #8) 🙂
8. Apple Farm Sign with rustic twine also from Funky Junk Interiors – I purchased the stencils and have this on my 2016 project list.