Welcome to A Wandaful Thing and my first Vintage Party of 2018. Thanks to all who have linked up in the past. Hey, if you’re new here, welcome! I appreciate each and every one of you who continue to come back and hang out with me. I am so impressed by all your creativity and talent that I want to share it with the world. I’m always interested to see what vintage goodies, finds and projects you all have to share but today I want to see what you have created with your vintage buttons.
I will be giving away to one lucky follower one of the things I create with my vintage buttons. Check at the end of this post to find out how you could win my vintage button creation.
I decided to use my Cricut and my Cuttlebug to help with my first creation. I got all these buttons at an auction last year so I had fun picking through them to find the ones I wanted to use.
For my first creation and the one I will be giving away, I decided to make gift tags. I embossed some plain card-stock with my Cricut Cuttlebug and then using just my Cricut, I cut out some tags (two sizes). I selected some buttons and glued them on the front and then attached some cotton string to the back. I like the way they turned out. Continue reading Monthly Challenge January 2018 -Repurposing Vintage Buttons Link Party
In 2016 I am teaming up with my friend and fellow blogger, Amelia, from the blog You Can Always Start Now, to complete monthly DIY Craft projects/challenges.
We welcome any and all fellow bloggers to join us. On the third Monday of each month we will announce the “item” that must be incorporated into the challenge for the next month/
The item for January is an artist canvas, any size you like and the only limit is your own imagination. Please link up your project below.
On January 18th we will announce the next “craft” item for the February Challenge.
~ Monthly Challenge link up rules ~
1. DIY craft projects only please, featuring the monthly selected crafting item, otherwise it will be deleted. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your own blog.
2. Link ups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. When you enter your link, you should be linking directly to a particular post, not to your home page.
4. Visit as many of the other linkers as you can. Leave a thoughtful comment when you do visit.
4. By linking up here, you are ok with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter or AWTFacebook with no additional permission required.
get the InLinkz code
Monthly craft challenge – It’s A Wandaful Thing!!
Can’t wait to see your projects.