The crisp fall air has begun in my neck of the woods so I thought I’d start off my September posts with 1o Fabulous DIY Fall Wreaths.
These fall wreaths are easy to make and showcase the best of autumn, all in their own unique way.
If you make your own fall wreath each year, would you make one of these?? #3 has me intriqued…I’ll let you know if I make one.
Check them out – 10 DIY Fabulous Fall Wreaths.
- Autumn Coffee Filter Wreath by Hometalker Lisa D
2. Rustic DIY Fall Wreath by Crafts Unleashed
3. Easy Copper Scouring Pad Wreath – find tutorial at All Free Christmas Crafts
4. Fall Antler Wreath from Twelve on Main
I used an antler for a Christmas door decoration during My 12 Days of Christmas 2016, check it out here
7. Easy Fall Hydrangea Wreath – see easy instructions at anightowlblog.com
8. Give Thanks Wreath – using burlap bunting. I love the simplicity of this one, for use indoors or out. Check out the tutorial here.
9. Rake wreath – wow what a great upcycle. This one was found at Better Homes and Gardens. See post here.
10. Here’s one for those wonderful folks who create with crochet. See the instructions here.
Fall wreaths are A Wandaful Thing!
You can follow me at all these lovely places:
Twitter @awandafulthing, and don’t forget to checkout
and my selling site https://www.facebook.com/groups/WTtrinketsandtreasures/