Peppermint Bark Oreo Cookies
These make great neighbor gifts. They are easy to make and take no time at all. Christmas and peppermint seem to go together and when you combine peppermint with white chocolate and Oreos you have a winning combination. If you give them to the neighbors they are going to love them, I promise.
Here is what you need: Peppermint Bark Oreo Cookies
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 1 bag white candy melts
- 1 bag crushed peppermint candy (or crush your own)
- wax paper
- Melt the candy melts as directed on the bag in the microwave
- Dip the Oreo cookies into the melted chocolate and place it on the wax paper
- Sprinkle the crushed peppermint candy onto the cookie
- Repeat with the rest of the cookies
- Allow the cookies to harden completely (about 30 minutes)
I put some of the cookies in a vintage mason jar and because the lid was old and rusty I wrapped it with some Christmas washi tape. I printed out a tag that said We Were “Mint” to be Together and tied it on the jar with some bakers twine.
Day 7 – Peppermint Bark Oreo Cookies -It’s A Wandaful Thing!
Link and Recap:
You can also find me on Twitter @awandafulthing, and don’t forget to check out my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/awandafulthing/ my Pinterest page https://www.pinterest.com/awandafulthing/and my Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/awandafulthing/