I want to say thank you to You Can Always Start Now (check her out!!) for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award. I enjoy being asked questions that make me think….
1. Post the Award logo and answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
2. Thank the person who nominated you in your post and link to their blog.
3. Nominate and link to some bloggers you’d like to see respond.
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees to answer & let them know they are nominated in a comment on their blog.
The questions I was asked (and my answers):
- What are you currently reading? The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett.
- What book(s) or courses are on your 2017 list to take? I want to learn to do body waxing and pedicures. I also plan on taking a course on chalk painting.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be? I’d like to visit the European countries of Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Liechtenstein, Germany, Italy, Switzerland.
- What is one thing you would tell your younger self? Start saving money from age 20 onward, no matter how little you might have, always pay yourself first.
- How/why did you get into blogging? I moved across country and used it as a way to stay in contact with family and friends and it grew into a passion.
- What is your favorite decorating accessory? Mirrors.
- What are your favorite Instagram accounts right now? Twisted Vintage Home Accessories, East Coast Lobster Rope Mats, You Can Start Now
The 7 Questions I am asking those I nominate:
- How many social media accounts do you have?
- Which of the above do you think is the most bang for the buck regarding blogging?
- What is your favorite tradition at Christmas?
- Are you usually late, early or just on time?
- If you could do anything OR wish for anything that would come true, what would that be?
- Whose the person you admire the most (dead or alive) and why?
- What photo editing program would you recommend?
Nominations … I nominate the following for the Award :