Day 3 – Cork Reindeer Ornament
Go green this holiday season and make your own Reindeer tree ornament. This craft is great for beginners and takes no time to make.
You will need four wine corks and your favorite embellishments such as googly eyes, ribbon, raffia, pipe cleaners, pom-poms or whatever you have on hand. A glue gun is another essential item for this project.
Glue two wine corks together for the base, glue another wine cork on top for the body and glue the fourth one on so it extends out halfway over the body. Once the glue dries you can add googly eyes, pom-pom, ribbon or whatever you want to creative a cute, quick, adorable Christmas Reindeer ornament.
Some interesting facts about reindeer
- Reindeer are also called caribou.
- Both male and female reindeer grow antlers.
- Reindeer shed and regrow their antlers annually.
- No two reindeer antlers are exactly the same (like snowflakes!).
- Reindeer’s’ knees can make a clicking noise to help them stay together in storms
I’m a little obsessed with reindeer this year so you may see another cute reindeer project (or two) before the 12 days are over. Be sure to check out these 20 super fun and cute reindeer projects over at the blog Eighteen 25
Day 3 – Cork Reindeer Ornament – It’s A Wandaful Thing!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for Day 4 – Shortbread Cookie Bars
Link and Recap: